Welcome | About Me

Hello all, and welcome!

I want to take a moment to introduce myself, alongside my future goals and purpose behind this blog, My name is Lance Wilson and I am a 15 year old photographer based on the Central Coast of California. 



I love nature, and have since I was very young. Despite my enthusiasm for the outdoors and our planet, I never really knew what I wanted to do with it. And then I found photography. 

My dad has been a photographer his entire life, and when the Covid 19 pandemic hit I was lost. At some point in 2020, I started heading out with him on early morning adventures, driving around the beautiful coastline before the sun rose. The passion I felt (and still feel) for photography was a completely new feeling, unlike anything I'd ever experienced. I kept my head down and for the next 2 years I focused on improving my craft.

And here I am, two years later. Though relatively little time has passed, a lot has changed. I've been rewarded for my photography through various contests and magazines, built a niche audience online, and expanded my horizons with photography. 

With this blog, I hope to share some wisdom I've learned, as well as take you along with me on my journey through life. I've always loved writing as an outlet, and I hope to incorporate imagery and writing to create a special place. I want to spread my passion for the outdoors with others. If I can inspire a single person to get outside and explore, my mission will be a success. 

Thank you for reading.


Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lance,

    I think you went on a journey in 2020 and you already reached incredible goals. There is a lot of emotional power in your images and you are able to convey your experiences to me. Keep on that way!

    Peter

    https://peterrichter-photography.net

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment